- Kills 99.9999% of germs and bacteria
- Includes 3 slim 20-count soft packages that easily fit in backpacks and purses
- Resealable packaging keeps wipes from drying out
- Safe to use everyday without gloves
- Trusted by hospitals, nurses and doctors
- Kills viruses such as MRSA, H1N1 and many more
- Keep the canister ready to disinfect at the end of the school day
Pack SONO Disinfecting Wipes To Use At School
Protect Your Child From H1N1 at School
Also known as the swine flu, H1N1 can linger on surfaces between 2 to 8 hours. Other viruses can last even longer. Teaching your children to develop a habit of disinfecting surfaces before they touch them, especially while at school, will drastically reduce their chances of getting sick.
Otherwise known as swine flu, H1N1 can linger on surfaces between 2 to 8 hours. It can be transmitted when someone sneezes or when an infected person touches an object. The symptoms are simlar to the regular seasonal flu, but it can cause more serious problems for some people, such as breathing problems, pneumonia and lung infections.
Teaching your children to develop a habit of disinfecting surfaces before they touch them, especially while at school, will drastically reduce their chances of getting sick.
It’s also a good idea to disinfect your child’s school supplies at home. Common items that should be cleaned at least once a month include plastic pencil cases, scissors, lunch boxes, smartphones, laptops and anything else that regularly travels to school with your child. During flu season, you’ll want to clean them more often.
In addition to a canister for home use, the SONO Disinfecting Wipes Family Pack includes travel-size pouches that fit perfectly in backpacks and purses. Each package has a resealable cover that’s easy to open and keeps the wipes fresh when they’re not being used.
School Safety Tip
Teach Your Kids How To Disinfect
The first step we recommend is to ask your kids what items and surfaces get touched the most. If you see any gaps in what they notice, such as light switches and handles, be sure to point those out. The next step is to remind them to carry SONO Disinfecting Wipes wherever they go. The travel packs are small and fit in backpacks really well, so that’s a good way to start.
It’s also a good idea to teach them to never presume a surface is germ-free when they’re away from home—especially ones that are touched frequently like the seats on a school bus.
Next, be sure they understand that SONO Disinfecting Wipes need four minutes to remove 99.9999% of germs and bacteria. Once they wipe a surface, they shouldn’t touch it until at least that much time has passed.
WHERE TO USE SONO DISINFECTING WIPES
Pencils, pens, scissors, protractors, rulers and their containers get handled by more people than just your children. Give them a disinfecting wipes for school before sending your kids out the door in the morning.
- Calculators are germ-magnets, too. Wipe all edges and buttons to get them clean.
- Remember to wipe 3-ring binders and other items that get touched frequently.
Keyboards & Mice
It’s impossible to know if school computers are being disinfected. Make sure your child uses a disinfecting wipe before touching public keyboards and computer mice.
- Teach them to wipe all sides and crevices on computer mice.
- Also tell them to be mindful of germs when touching their friends electronic devices.
The handles to student lockers are probably the most-touched surfaces in a school. It’s best to carry a wipe to use on them before and between classes.
- Door and bathroom handles should also be disinfected.
- In the cafeteria, be sure your child is aware of germs on salt and pepper shakers.